Welcome to my adventures on New Island

Continuing stories about new residents and locals who I meet as I learn my way around my new home on New Island






Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011 Wednesday -Met a wandering photographer today!

You never know who you will meet - I was walking on the beach and I almost tripped on a photographer - he just arrived here and is not quite sure what is going on......I tried to explain, people just 'get it' and then they are here.

I was out chasing a 'Red Bee!'  The illusive, "Red Bee" - I know I saw it!

There must be a wild hive somewhere along this beach - I read a book once about how to transplant a hive and since I've never seen a "Red Bee" before - I just have to find it or its hive!

I wonder if the "honey" will be pink?  and sweeter?

Ron and I spoke for a few minutes and of course he just happened to have a small album of his photos with him.......I even chose a few that I would like to have so that I could frame them for my new house and share them.

He and I exchanged e-mail addresses....so we will just have to wait and see if we can connect again.....Oh! I hear buzzing........

No comments:

Post a Comment